Kids Collagen helps with:
- Makes bone strong since children are in constant growth mode
- lets the skin and tendons stretch
- helps with skin and wound healing since kids are always getting some sortof new scratch/scrape or bruise while exploring and learning.
- promotes good oral hygiene such as gum healing and stronger teeth
- glycine in collagen promotes better quality sleep, as well as shorten the timeit takes to fall asleep (like we all want our kids to sleep better). Childrendevelop and grow the most when they are sleeping.
- improves digestive health
- meets the demand for increased blood supply as your child’s body keeps ongrowing. Collagen helps to form strong blood vessels that serve as buildingblocks for transporting oxygen and nutrients throughout their little bodies.